An Aston University event with leading UK economist, Will Hutton:
Monday 19 April 2010
12.30 till 1.30pm
Cadbury Lecture Theatre, Aston Business School Conference Centre.
By invitation from Economics and Strategy Group member, Dr Josie Kelly.
Find out more about Will Hutton >>
- Chief Executive of the Work Foundation - the most influential voice on work, employment and organisation issues in the UK
- Author of a number of books, including ‘The State We're in: Why Britain is in Crisis and How to Overcome it’
- Previous Editor-in-Chief of The Observer – now a regular columnist for The Observer, The Guardian and The Financial Times
- Career in television included roles as Economics Correspondent for Newsnight and producer of numerous Panorama programmes
- Key advisor to the government.