Entry requirements & fees
4 years full-time with integrated placement year or 3 years full-time
UCAS Codes: Biological Sciences (C112)
Cell and Molecular Biology (CC17)
Human Biology (B150)
Microbiology and Immunology (C550)
A Levels: ABB-BBB including Biology or Human Biology.
IB: 33 points (Biology Higher Level 6 points, plus another science subject at Higher Level)
BTEC, Access & other:
- Access to Science for mature students (21+) considered on an individual basis.
- BTEC National Certificate & BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science: DD plus A level Biology at grade B
- BTEC National Diploma & BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science: DDD. Eligibility dependant on modules.
Specific subject requirements:
- A level: Biology / Human Biology at A level grade B or above. Chemistry at A/AS level welcomed but not essential.
- GCSE: English and Maths grade C
£9,000 (£1,000 during placement year) for UK/EU students. (2013). More on fees
Applicants receiving offers are invited to an open day.