Do you, your partner or relatives have troublesome ear wax build up?
If so volunteers are needed to help complete the training of audiology clinicians on Thursday 13 June.
The audiologists/registered hearing aid dispensers will be under the close supervision of an experienced ENT Nurse Practitioner and Senior Audiologist and will have spent the last 3 months treating their own patients, but are returning for a final assessment.
If you haven't experienced any of the following you will be eligible to volunteer.
- Current pain in the ear (or within last 90 days)
- Current or recent troublesome vertigo (within last 3-6 months)
- Current or recent perforations of the eardrum (within last 3-6 months)
- Any recent, existing or suspected ear infection (within last 3-6 months)
- History of any operations on the ear/s or cleft palate (repaired or not)
There are various appointment slots available at various times throughout the day which can be booked for your convenience.
If you are able to help please contact Sarah Riches (Clinical Skills Laboratory Manager) at email@example.com or 0121 204 4201