Posters will be on display in the Great Hall and G63 which have been put together by Aston staff and students, with the aim of demonstrating the quality and breadth of Aston’s research. All four schools are represented – we hope that you will view as many of the posters as possible.
Please click on this link to find a full list of the posters.
Programme of events
- 1.30 - 5.30pm Research posters available to view in the Great Hall
- 2.00 - 5.00pm Research centre talks in G11
- 2.00 - 6.00pm Student posters available to view in G63
- 4.00 - 6.00pm Knowledge Transfer Partnerships poster competition
- 5.30pm Talk by Professor Julia King, Vice Chancellor, in the Great Hall accompanied by refreshments
Research centre talks (G11)
The poster display is supported by parallel talks on some of Aston’s most exciting research,scheduled as below. Complimentary refreshments are available throughout the afternoon in Café Tierra.
- 2.00 – 2.30pm Aston Research Centre for Healthy Ageing (ARCHA) and Aston Brain Centre (ABC)
- 2.45 – 3.15pm Centre for Research into Safety and Security (CRISIS) and the Institute for Health Service Effectiveness (IHSE)
- 3.45 – 4.15pm Aston Centre for Europe (ACE) and Centre for Language Education Research at Aston (CLERA)
- 4.30 – 5.00pm The Polymer Processing and Performance Research Group (PPP) and European Bioenergy Research Institute (EBRI)
There will be an opportunity to leave your comments next to each of the posters. If you require any further information on anything you see today please email Sharon Mclaughlan on firstname.lastname@example.org
All posters will be available for download after the event at on this webpage.