The Gym House Rules are designed to ensure your own safety and convenience and the safety and convenience of other gym users.
- Please carry your membership card whenever using the gym. You will not be allowed access without your gym membership card.
- Do not bring bags into the room (for health & safety reasons). Please use the lockers in the changing rooms.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times.
- Please carry a large towel to sit / lie on when using the equipment. It’s more hygienic for others using equipment.
- Please comply with any time restrictions on cardiovascular equipment.
- Don’t hog the equipment between sets, particularly during busy periods.
- Don’t let the weight stacks bang down. Lower them gently under control.
- Replace any free weights discs or dumbbells immediately after use. It’s dangerous to leave them lying around the room.
- Don't use chalk in the gym.
- Report any faults immediately to staff on duty or to reception.
A copy of these rules can be downloaded via Gym House Rules
We appreciate you co-operation and understanding in following these rules.