A Languages or Social Sciences placement student would be a real asset to your organisation - bringing with them an intelligent and fresh approach to the workplace. Don't just take our word for it - our graduates were recently rated as one of the UK's most employable by the Times Good University Guide.
An Aston University placement student will:
- Be two years into their degree programme with a good grounding in their subject
- Have the knowledge and skills base to undertake a range of specific projects
- Bring new ideas, enthusiasm and commitment to your workplace
- Have well-developed communication, research and presentation techniques.
Our students, particularly those studying a modern language, are often keen to take their placement year abroad. With this in mind, the contributions they will make to your organisation could include:
- Knowledge of UK market and culture
- Translation skills for French, German and Spanish.
Interested in finding out more about LSS Placements?
If you are an employer and would like to find out more about how students from the School of Languages and Social Sciences could benefit your organisation, please download a copy of our Professional Placements Employer Brochure here