I joined the university in 2009 as the centre administrator for two new research centres - Aston Centre for Europe (ACE) and Aston Centre for Interdisciplinary Research into Language and Diversity (InterLanD).
My role is to promote and support the work of both research centres through events, marketing and establishing contacts.
- build a local, regional, national and international contact list
- organise centre newsletters
- act as first point of contact for the two centres
- assist in administration of funding applications
- administer seminar series, conferences and other external events
- financial support to co directors of the research centres
- maintenance of research web pages