We will contact you, normally via email to your Aston email address -
- 1 day before an item is due (Library item courtesy notice). These emails should not be relied on as the sole means of knowing when your item(s) are due back.
- 1 working day after an item becomes overdue (Overdue item notice).
- 7 days after an item was due back (Final overdue reminder notice).
- When an item you have reserved is ready for collection (Reservation ready for collection).
- When an item you have on loan has been reserved by another person (Recall notice).
If you would prefer to receive your notifications by post, please ask at the Help desk on the ground floor of the Library.