It is important to return your books on or before the due date as fines are charged for the late return of books.
• You can return books using the Return option on the self-service machines. Once you have followed the on-screen instructions to return the books, place them in the book boxes.
• When the Library building is closed you can use the book return box outside. (This book return box is closed on University closed days and at Easter and Christmas.)
• You can also return books to the Help desk.
• You can return 1 day loans by using the self-service machine in the short loan area. Fines will be incurred if the book is returned late.
• You can also return books by post but you will need to pay the return postage. Books may be returned by courier or post but the service used should give a guaranteed return within 2-3 days. All items returned should be securely packed and addressed to:
Public Services Coordinator
Library & Information Services
You will be responsible for the safe return of the item, and if it is lost while it is being returned, you will have to pay for its replacement.
For full details please consult our postal loans page.