Next test date is 5th March 2013
Other test dates for 2013 are as follows:
11th June 2013
13th August 2013
An APEL route is available for applicants who can demonstrate that they are currently in practice assessing and fitting hearing aids to adults. This will be demonstrated through provision of a current job description and evidence of relevant continuing professional practice (CPD). You will need to complete the registration forms and submit them with the current fee for the course. This can be a cheque made payable to Aston University for £350. On receipt of all relevant paperwork you will be issued with a password which will enable you to access to an online module. Successful completion of the non-credit bearing online module in Business Skills and a pass mark in the exam will enable you to meet the scope of practice required by HCPC for registration as a RHAD. The date of the next exam will be announced soon.
Entry requirements for Aston Aptitude Test are:
- Proof of CRB (send when you register)
- Signed health check declarations by your employer (send when you register)
- Current job description (send when you register)
- Evidence of relevant CPD (bring with you when you attend for the test) .
Fee for this course and test is:
When you attend Aston for your 90 minute MCQ exam you will also be asked to bring:
- Photographic proof of ID
- Evidence of Audiology-relevant CPD (KSF evidence acceptable) This can be a list of events/training you have attended.
- Audiology qualification certificates e.g. BSc Audiology, MSc, BAAT I &II, NVQ, BTEC (MPPM) etc. (These must state that you have achieved clinical competency. If not further evidence will be requested.)
Register for the Aptitude Test
To register on this course, or for further information, please contact Julia Brown on 0121 204 3908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have specific questions about the content of the course or module and exam, please contact Sarah Riches on 0121 204 4201 or email@example.com