I earned my masters degree from the Arab Academy for science and Technology in Egypt, after which I joined Aston engineering school to work on my PhD.
Qualifications & Education
- 2008 Masters degree from the Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Computer Engineering department (GPA 3.92)
- 2005 Bachelor degree from the Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Computer Engineering department (GPA 4.00)
- 2000 IGCSE certificate, International Secondary School.
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Matlab, C++ builder, J++ builder, Visual Studio and Xillinx
- Programming using C/C++, JAVA, C#, HTML and Assembly.
- Graphics Programming using C++ builder and J++ builder
- Hardware design and implementation using VHDL and schematic
February 2005 till Present, Teaching several courses which include:
- Introduction to Computers
- Digital Logic Design
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Organization
- Introduction to Microprocessors
- Masters thesis: Implementation of a feature selection algorithm with redundancy reduction in order to classify text documents.
- Graduation project: Computer Vision applications in Virtual Reality which included the implementation of a virtual keyboard, virtual paintbrush and a virtual mouse.
- Implementation of a paint brush application using J++ builder.
- Design and Implementation of a microcontroller based system.
Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Communication Center
Installation of an actual network
Maintenance of networking problems
Fujistu Siemens computer company, Raml Station
Computer Hardware and Software maintenance
Customer support service for installed networks
Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Computing Company
Computer hardware maintenance
·Computer hardware assembly
- March 2008 to Present time: Lecturer Assistant in the Arab Academy for Science and Technology
- February 2005 to February 2008: Graduate Teaching Assistant in the Arab Academy for Science and Technology
- Sherine Nagi & Yasser El-Sonbaty “A Feature Selection Algorithm with Redundancy Reduction for Text Classification,” in the 22nd International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS), 2007.