(PhD student) Phone number
I joined the School of Engineering & Applied Science in July 2011, having spent the previous two years as Assistant Lecturer in the College of Applied Science, Oman.
Qualifications & Education
- MSc in Visual and Web Application, University Of Teesside, 2007
- BA in Computer Application, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research, India, 2006
- Diploma in Math & Computing, Industrial College – Muscat, Oman, 1995
- Microsoft Certificate, MCP, 2000
- Oracle Certificate, 2004
- 2009 – 2010: Assistant Lecturer in College of Applied Sciences – Nizwa, Ministry of Higher Education, Sultanate of Oman
- 1998- 2009: Computer Specialist in Nizwa College of Education in Nizwa College of Education, Ministry of Higher Education, Sultanate of Oman
- Adaptive resource management for cloud databases
- Other research interests include Data Mining and Programming language
- Khalil Al Ruqishi, Alex Roney Mathew, Aayad Al Hajj, Cyber Crimes: Threats and Protection,2010 International Conference on Networking and Information Technology (ICNIT 2010),2010 IACSIT PHILIPPINES CONFERENCES
- Khalil Badar Ali Al-Ruqeishi, Mohamed Fadlalla Elhag Hamad, Dr Ismail EL-Azhary, Optimization of interactivity in the Blackboard system using learning theories algorithms, International Conference on Communication and Media -iCOME 08, Organized by Faculty of Communication and Modern Languages, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2008.
- Attended, The National Conference on It Keys for Business Intelligence Development, College of Applied sciences, Nizwa, 6th & 7th of May 2008.
- Actively involved, “Reducing Security Risks in Digital Communication”, Symposium, April 21st 2009.
- Mr Khalil Al Ruqeishi, Dr.Alex, Dr Philip, “An Insight into Quality Attributes in Higher Education”: International Conference on Technology and Business Management(ICTBM09), Al Ghurair University, UAE, March 29-1April,2009. (http://www.infoms.net/ictbm/proceedings/Education.htm)