The Group has a strong international collaboration with academic and industrial laboratories in many countries, including USA, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Portugal, Hungary, Czcheck Republic, Indonesia, Malaysia. Much of our applied research is funded by industry - working closely with industry keeps us in tune with current commercial operations and practices.
The group receives regular invitations to present its findings at major International Scientific Conferences, Workshops, Research Institutes, and UK and International Companies.
The Group leader is also involved in chairing and Organising a number of International Conferences and workshops, and is also a member of several International advisory Boards, some examples are shown below:
- European Conference on “Modification, Degradation and Stabilisation of Polymers, MoDeSt" , Various European countries, 2000 – to date
- MoDeSt Workshop on “Reactive Processing of Polymers, Athens, Greece, 2003 (Chairperson and organiser)
- ‘Polymer Degradation Discussion Group’ Conference affiliated to the Royal Society of Chemistry, UK and various locations in Europe (Chairperson of the conference, 2000 -2008).
- International Conference on "Additives", Executive Conference Management, USA; 1995 - 2008.
- International Automotive World Congress on ‘Plastics in Motion’, Executive Conference Management, different European Countries; 2003 - 2008.