Postgraduate studies can often be a daunting experience and having someone to talk to can help immensely with integrating into postgraduate life.
Postgraduate Mentors can help you with:
- Settling into the university and integrate into the postgraduate student community
- Getting to grips with University or school systems and processes
- Finding out about support services, accommodation and local transport
- Dealing with the 'culture shock' of a new environment
- Making friends and getting involved with student societies
- Managing postgraduate studies
- How to manage your time while studying and/or working
All mentees are fully briefed before engaging in the mentoring process and are also invited to a range of developmental workshops troughout the year. On completion of the mentoring, mentees receive a certificate of participation and their university student records are updated to show involvement in the mentoring scheme.
For further information:
Modasar Rasul (Learner Enhancement Officer)
0121 204 5226