Monday 13th August 2012. 1.30-4pm.
By the end of the session you will have;
- Discussed why employers conduct interviews, what they look for and expect
- Compared different type of interviews and their aims
- Focussed on the type of questions that may be asked and why
- Reflected on how to prepare for interviews
- Learned how to effectively deal with tough interview questions
- Considered the questions you could/should ask at interview
- Learned how to use evidence and examples to convey suitability, motivation and potential
- Considered how you can demonstrate commercial awareness to recruiters
- Focussed on how you can communicate effectively at interview
- Discussed how you can use your body language to convey impact, motivation and interest?
- Reflected on learning outcomes of session
During this session you will utilise and may need to refer to the following resources:
Impressing at Interview power point slides