Full-time doctoral student
Work & Organisational Psychology Group
Name: Ieva Martinaityte
- PhD in Management (in progress). Aston University, United Kingdom
- MSc Organisational Behaviour, Aston niversity, United Kingdom
- Master in Pharmacy, Kaunas Medical University, Lithuania
- Postgraduate Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy: theory and practice working with individuals and groups (260 hours), completed in 2006 at Gestalt Psychotheraphy study centre, Lithuania
- Organisation Development Certificate of Completion in 2008, NTL INSTITUTE
- 2010 - Present Sessional Lecturer/Tutor Strategic Management
- 2006 - 2008 Sales Trainer/Consultant at OVC Consulting, Lithuania
- 2004 - 2006 Sales Manager at GlaxoSmithKline, Lithuania
Academic Group Affiliation:
Work and Organisational Psychology Group
Boosting creativity through High Performance Work System: antecedents, processes and outcomes of multilevel creativity
My study takes a strategic view of creativity, and aims to examine the way, in which organsational resources can be leveraged for creativity, which in turn can lead to competitive advantage and increased financial gains. In order to do so, the study aims to design and develop a scale to measure High Performance Work System (HPWS) for creativity. In addition the study attempts to investigate processes through which HPWS for creativity is associated with creativity at both unit and individual level. Finally, the present research will be investigating the extent, to which creativity is beneficial to both individual and unit level performance.
Strategic Human Resource Management, Creativity, Sales Management
Strategic Human Resource Management
Sales processes & effectiveness
Professor Sam Aryee
Dr Claudia Sacarmento
Martinaityte, I. & Sacramento, C. (submisssion imminent). When Creativity Enhances Sales Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Leader - Member Exchange. Target: Journal of Organizational Behaviour.
Conferences and Other Publications
Martinaityte, I. & Sacramento, C. (2010). When Creativity Enhances Sales Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Leader - Member Excahnge. Academy of Management Conference. Montreal.
Martinaityte, I. (under review). Creativity as a source for competitive advantage: the role of Strategic Human Resource Management. Target: Academy of Management Conference 2011 San Antonio.