Karen is an enthusiastic late-comer to an academic teaching career, able to bring extensive real world experience to her ABS teaching after working for over 20 years in Capgemini (a major IT and Business consulting company) up to Senior Manager level in a variety of roles such as programmer, team leader, project manager, service delivery manager (to a number of clients), bid manager, and international roles in knowledge management, and marketing management.
- BHM761 – MBA Creative Decisions for Effective Change
- BHM771 – MBA Creative Decisions for Effective Change - online
- BHM304 – MBA Leadership Development
- BHM374 – MBA Leadership Development - online
- BHM363 – MSc HRM&B Managing and Interpreting Financial Information - three day workshop
- SD4012 – PGCPP Delivering a high quality learning experience
And assisting on:
- SD4013 – PGCPP Designing Effective Learning and Assessment Experiences
- SD4014 – PGCPP Researching and Disseminating Pedagogic Practice
- SD4015 – Aston Certificate, Introduction to Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
Butler, M.J.R., Bezant-Niblett, K. & Caine, K. (2011) Decision Making. In M. J. R. Butler & E. Rose, eds. (2011) Introduction to Organisational Behaviour. London, UK: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), pp. 237–267.