Management Accounting Research Group (MARG) Conference : The annual MARG conference is being held in November. This conference concentrates on discussing the research agenda in management accounting and has provided an important forum and support network for management accounting practitioners and researchers in the UK and worldwide for more than 25 years.
Date: 15th and 16th November 2012
Venue: Aston Business School
MARG 2012 Contact (administration): Maria Podsiadly, Tel +44 (0) 121 204 3368, Fax +44 (0) 121 204 3734, Email email@example.com
Registration: Open from September 2012
Details of the draft programme are available here.
Please click here for information regarding booking forms for presenters and non presenters.
Full papers (or extended abstracts) should be submitted to the organisers by 17th September 2012. For the plenary presentations preference will be given to full papers.
Alan Lowe +44 (0)121 204 3370, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melina Manochin +44 (0)121 204 3732, Email: email@example.com
Yesh Nama, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the second call.
Islamic Business - The Way Forward (2nd June 2009) : This event which was hosted by Dr Omneya Abdelsalam.
Post event write-up >
Members of the group collaborate with academics from all over the world. Recent visitors to the group include:
- Professor Charles Cho (Concordia University, Canada), October 2010.
- Professor Stewart Lawrence (University of Waikato, New Zealand), October 2010.
- Dr Basil Tucker (University of South Australia), April-May 2010.
- Professor Ken McPhail (University of Glasgow), May 2010.
- Professor Lenos Trigeorgis (University of Cyprus), April 2010.
- Professor Robin Roberts (University of Central Florida), 18th-22nd May 2009.
- Dr Basil Tucker (University of South Australia), 29th April 2009.
- Dr Edgar Whitley (London School of Economics & Political Science), 12th February 2009.
- Professor Brian Kluger (University of Cincinnati), 3rd-8th July 2008.
- Professor Mark McBride (Miami University, Ohio), 2nd-6th July 2008.
- Professor Martin Conyon (Wharton), 2008.
- Professor Ferdinand Gul (Hong Kong University, Hong Kong), 1st-7th June 2007.
- Professor Donna Street (University of Dayton), 27th March 2006.
- Professor Marshal Geiger (University of Richmond, USA), March 2006.
- Professor Jere R Francis (University of Missouri), 15th-19th May 2006.
- Professor Sven Modell (University of Stockholm), 8th-12th August 2005.
- Professor Charles Schitzlein (University of Central Florida), 7th-16th June 2004.
- Associate Professor Paul DeLange, (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) Australia), 29th March 2004.
- Professor M. Al-Omiri (Umm Al-Qura University,Saudi Arabia.)