The Spring Servitization Conference will provide a nurturing environment for early stage researchers. In this track doctoral students will be able to both present their work and gain individual and tailored feedback and mentoring from an expert panel. This track will have the following features.
- Doctorate students will submit abstracts and papers and register for the conference following the normal process.
- These papers will be reviewed and guidance given, but this feedback will recognise that the submission is being made by a doctorate student.
- Acceptable papers will be published in the proceedings in the normal manner.
- There will then be a special session for papers of doctorate students. At this session the student will present a poster rather than presentation.
- The panel members will then visit and discuss posters individually.
- Submitting to the doctoral track does not preclude a student from submitting a different paper to the main tracks.
- Doctorate students can be at any stage of their programme. We welcome, for example, literature review papers from first year students.