There are several prizes awarded at the conference:
- Palgrave Macmillan Prize for the best competitive paper
- The Research in Internatinal Business and Finance Prize for the best paper which examines a topic in International Finance from an International Business perspective
- The Critical Perspectives on International Business Prize for the most innovative paper which tackles a new or under-researched topic and which contributes to the understanding of the impact of international business on society.
- Michael Z Brooke Doctoral Prize for the best paper by a doctoral student
- Neil Hood and Stephen Young Prize for the Most Original New Work in the doctoral colloquium.
- A selection of conference papers will be published in the Palgrave Macmillan International Business book series, which is connected to the AIB UK & Ireland annual conferences.
- There will be a special issue in the journal Research in International Business and Finance (RIBAF) connected to theme of the Conference (see RIBAF Call for Paper)