The Aston India Foundation for Applied Business Research provides a wide range of consultancy and networking services for corporations in India or with interests in India, as well as links to North America.
A variety of competencies are available along the following themes to advise companies:
- Help for foreign firms in establishing successful operations in India and vice versa.
- Advice on developing successful expatriate packages.
- Advice on how firms can improve their business performance by developing appropriate HRM systems, and the key role of HRM during mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on managing operations in emerging markets.
- Project management and supply chain management.
- Help with cross-cultural business negotiations.
- Networking and research facilities.
- Foreign direct investment to troubled economies.
- Renewable energy and management