Evidence Requirement: Evidence clearly showing you have been unable to meet the conditions of your offer is required for a refund application to be considered. You must also demonstrate that you did attempt to meet the conditions of your offer and failure to provide both pieces of evidence will result in an automatic rejection of your application.
Deposit refund applications need to be in the following format:
• Made in writing (letter or email are both acceptable) to the MSc Admissions Office.
• Your application must be received by 5pm on Friday 1st November 2013 for applicants that applied for 2013/14 entry.
• Valid evidence is required to show you did not meet the conditional offer requirements.
• You will also be required to show you have made an attempt to meet your conditional offer requirements.
• Failure to apply by the deadline as stated above.
• Failure to provide references or requested information for your application
• If we discover false documents have been submitted with your application.
• Failure to provide evidence that you have been unable to meet the conditions of your offer.
• Failure to demonstrate your attempt to meet the conditions of your offer.
Aston Business School reserves the right to retain a £100 administration fee from your application.