SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Our Master Classes are pertinent events that help leaders gain perspective on today's most pressing business issues, to inspire and enable you to address challenges with new confidence.
- Master Classes are delivered at Aston Business School's state of the art Conference Aston facilities in central Birmingham.
- Further information on Car Parking.
Upcoming Master Classes
Why Intellectual Property is Important for Your Business
Ms Claire Howell of Aston Business School’s Law Group.
The presentation will give an overview of the most essential aspects of IP used in small businesses on a daily basis.
Your web page: this can be a crucial marketing tool.
- Do you understand the role of copyright on your web page?
- Do you really own what you think you own, or are you infringing the rights of others?
- Who owns the copyright in your advertisements, brochures or instruction manuals?
Your name: do you understand the role of trade marks and the importance of getting the right trade mark for your business both now and looking into the future?
Are you producing products or processes? Can you prevent others copying the shape of your products or their function by registering design rights or patents?
Do you ever think about how to get value from your Intellectual Property?
Previous Master Classes
Subscribe to our Master Classes mailing list
To receive occasional email reminders about our Master Classes schedule, please submit your details below.